Monday, August 17, 2009

Ch-ch-chaaaanges

I hate that I havent take the time to sit & write what has been going on these last couple months. Ive been right smack in the middle of a bunch of changes & transitions. Its such a good feeling. Ive always been so afraid of change, being the kind of person that loves living in the past I'm finally letting go of what I allow to hold me back. Im not really nervous or scared... anything that I feel is positive. Just positive. How can I not be positive when I have the support of the most important people in my life? My family, my girls, Bmax, & of course The One in control of all of this.
I feel like this verse has been coming up quite a bit. Brenda shared it with me a couple days ago & its been resounding in my heart & mind,
"For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind." 1 Timothy 1:7
I think its pretty clear that my new experiences shouldnt bring me fear. Power, love, & a sound mind sound pretty positive & helpful to me. I dont desire anything but that during this time of transformation & adjusting. Wish me luck.

No comments: