Monday, June 22, 2009

I'm so tired, tired of waiting on you

I thought that maybe it was about time for me to write again, I put it off because I've had someone to release all my thoughts on to for the last month & a half. Thats been slowly changing & I mentally do not know how to deal. I share this not because I want my friends feeling sorry for me, but in hopes that I can some how make sense of my situation. Everyday for the last week I've been checking my phone every chance I get hoping to see a missed call or text message from Josh...& nothing. Negativity runs in & out of my thoughts & leaves me feeling sad & hopeless. I try keeping myself busy & around people that build me up, but my thoughts always end on him. We had been fighting a lot & he just got sick of it. He said we needed a breather, that we needed time to miss each other & not talk for a couple of days (bullshit in my mind) but I agreed to it. I refuse to lose him because of futile problems that have solutions. A break is not the solution to a troubling month long relationship. But if he wasnt happy because of how much we were fighting, then I believed I needed to honor that. Was I wrong? I dont know. Tomorrow it will be a week since Josh & I talked... Doubt has begun clouding my mind & now I feel I am left in the dark, with no idea about what he is thinking or where our relationship is going. I took the last week for myself as well. I thought about a lot of things & a lot of people. I enjoyed my time, though I struggled not calling him any chance I got, I believe I have given him what he says he needed. But its been about a week & I am getting tired; emotionally & mentally. Is this worth it?

4 comments:

Josh Bandy said...

This sounds a tad melodramatic for a month-long relationship. I hope my glibness doesn't offend you too much. I don't know much about relationships anyhow. It just sounds like a lot of heartache when compared with how long you've been together. I know relationships are not entirely easy, but if you're going to spend the rest of your life with someone I imagine it should at least go somewhat smoothly at first. Regardless, I hope things get better. Cheers.

itsthelittlethings said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
itsthelittlethings said...

you dont sound melodramatic at all- i can totally understand and see where your coming from.

Beatriz Chavez said...

You are allowed your own opinion Josh. Thanks for the good wishes.


Cheers