Monday, June 1, 2009

Not a real update

Because I havent had a chance to sit down & write, here's a quick update:

1.I'm still working at the physical therapy clinic. I still love it, & I am thankful everyday for a job that pays my bills...But my boss is still an idiot.
2.I dyed my hair a couple weeks ago & its light, some high&low lights (thats for those of you who dont see me often)...& I think I like it.
3.I am loving wednesday nights with our youth group & looking forward to the new program this summer. It will be so much more intimate & I really think its going to grow us closer together, as leaders & especially grow our relationships with the kids, who by the way, I am loving more & more every week...& I cant believe I was considering leaving.
4.I started going back to my church on Sundays. its been a huge blessing.(still going to Monday night Bible study @ Inland Hills Church)
5.I am learning to invest much more in the friendships that I actually care about & letting go of friendships that weren't going anywhere.
6.Last but not least, I have been in a relationship for almost a month with a very lucky guy named Josh & its easier more often than it is hard. He lives in Indiana (that's the hard part) but we talk constantly (that's the easy part) We have plans. (detailed description requires a whole other post)... & hes amazing.
7.In other words, I am the happiest I've been in a long time. Those are just a few reasons why.



Note to self:
I promise I wont go so long without writing.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

THANK YOU :]


that was great to read. even though i knew all of those things, i just had missed reading your blog.

love you & i am happy you are happy sister.

beckyosterkamp said...

I always promise to not go so long without writing blogs, however, unfortunately, I still go so long in between. :(

Since we didn't hang out on Sunday we need to hang out soon!